1976 Mercedes Benz 280 Sedan
AEG Motorsports is proud to present to you this Gorgeous W114 1976 Mercedes Benz 280 Sedan.
Finished in Beautiful Nickel Green Exterior over Green Interior with Leather Seats and Burl Wood Trim.
- 106k Miles.
- Well Maintained.
- Garage Kept.
- Clean Title.
- No Rust.
- No Corrosion.
- Freshly Serviced.
- No Mechanical Issues.
- Excellent Cosmetic Condition.
- Great Driving Experience.
Power Comes from a 2.8L 12 Valve Double Overhead Cam M110 Inline 6 Cylinder Gasoline Engine Coupled to a Smooth 4-Speed Automatic Transmission that Sends Power to the Rear Wheels.
Power Numbers are:
- 158 Horsepower @ 5,500 rpm.
- 143 ft-lbs. Torque @ 5,500 rpm.
- Central Locking.
- Power Windows.
- Power Door Locks.
- Cruise Control.
- Climate Control.
- Fog Lights.
This Mercedes Benz has been Inspected and Freshly Serviced by our On-Site Workshop and is Ready for its New Proud Owner.
Service Recently Performed Includes:
- New Weber Carburetor (Original Solex Carburetor is Included in the Sale).
- New Brake Master Cylinder and Brake Fluid Flush.
- New Heater Valve Assembly.
- New Steering Box, Various Power Steering Parts and Power Steering Fluid Flush.
- New Wiper Blades.
- New Drive Belts (Air Conditioning, Alternator, Power Steering, Air Pump).
- New Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses and Coolant Flush.
- New Rear Brake Shoes.
- New Lower Control Arm Bushings and New Tie Rod Assembly.
- New Transmission Cooler Lines.
- New Engine Mounts.
- New Valve Cover Gasket and Valve Adjustment.
- Four Wheel Alignment.
- New Tires.
Our Mission at AEG Motorsports is to Provide the Finest Vehicles and Customer Service. We are Committed to Excellence and we Take Great Pride in our Vehicles. Each Vehicle in our Inventory Receives a Comprehensive Pre-Sale Inspection and Servicing.
We are conveniently located about 5 minutes from Orlando International Airport and We can Arrange Transportation to our Location for Our Out of State Buyers.
Florida Buyers Pay the Advertised Price plus Florida Sales Tax, Title Fee, Registration Fee and $395.00 Documentation Fee.
Out of State Buyers Pay the Advertised Price plus $395.00 Documentation Fee.
We can Arrange Shipping Anywhere in the US or Abroad.
For More information, Please Call us at (407) 730 1519.
- First Name:
- AEG Motorsports